All Saints’ Summer Program is back and better than ever!
The Summer Program will be open in 2021 to the entire Austin Community for children ages 3-6. The seven week program will begin on June 7th and end on July 23rd. Registration will begin in March. Check back for more information about our exciting adventures!
All Saints’ exciting, theme-based programs run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the summer break and are open to all families. These week-long camps are filled with hands-on games and activities, theme-related week-long projects, visits and demonstrations from community experts, as well as simple summer outdoor fun.
Here is a sample of last year’s summer program themes:
The All Saints’ summer program is a great way for children to meet new friends, and for prospective families to catch a glimpse of what All Saints’ Episcopal Day School is all about. It is a wonderful opportunity to ease the transition for incoming students by providing an introduction to new faces, new teachers, and a more structured school day.
- All balances are due the first day of attendance.
- Summer Program days are 9a.m. – 3p.m.
- Students will need to bring a water bottle and lunch from home.
- Remember, all students need to be toilet trained.
- Students must be at least three years of age by the first day of the week in which they are enrolled.
- The oldest students eligible for enrollment will be entering first grade in August 2021.
Please CONTACT US about camp enrollment today—ten students are required to form a class, but spaces fill up quickly!