All Saints’ Summer Program is back and better than ever!
The Summer Program will be open in 2022 to the entire Austin Community for children ages 3-6. The eight week program will begin on May 31 and end on July 22. Registration will begin in March. Check back for more information about our exciting adventures!
All Saints’ exciting, theme-based programs run from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. during the summer break and are open to all families. These two-week camps are filled with hands-on games and activities, theme-related week-long projects, visits and demonstrations from community experts, as well as simple summer outdoor fun.
Here is an example of our sessions from last year’s summer program.:
The All Saints’ summer program is a great way for children to meet new friends, and for prospective families to catch a glimpse of what All Saints’ Episcopal Day School is all about. It is a wonderful opportunity to ease the transition for incoming students by providing an introduction to new faces, new teachers, and a more structured school day.
- All balances are due the first day of attendance.
- Summer Program days are 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Students will need to bring a water bottle, snack and lunch from home.
- Students must be potty-trained and at least three years of age by the first day of the week in which they are enrolled.
- The oldest students eligible for enrollment will be entering first grade in August 2021.
Please CONTACT US about camp enrollment today—ten students are required to form a class, but spaces fill up quickly!