All Saints’ Summer Program is back, better than ever, and open for 2020 registration!
The Summer Program is open to the entire Austin Community for children ages 3-6. Check out all the exciting adventures right around the corner!
All Saints’ exciting, theme-based programs run from 9a.m. to 3p.m. for nine weeks of the summer break and are open to all families. These week-long camps are filled with hands-on games and activities, theme-related week-long projects, visits and demonstrations from community experts, as well as simple summer outdoor fun.
Summer Program Schedule
|Week One (May 26-29)||It‘s A Small World||$280|
|Week Two (June 1-5)||Wide World of Sports||$350|
|Week Three (June 8-12)||Animal Planet||$350|
|Week Four (June 15-19)||Inventors Workshop||$350|
|Week Five (June 22-26)||Under the Sea||$350|
|Week Six (June 29- July 3)||Stars & Stripes||$350|
|Week Seven (July 7-10)||Ooey Gooey||$280|
|Week Eight (July 13-17)||Celebration Week||$350|
|Week Nine (July 20-24)||Movin’ & Groovin’||$350|
The All Saints’ summer program is a great way for children to meet new friends, and for prospective families to catch a glimpse of what All Saints’ Episcopal Day School is all about. It is a wonderful opportunity to ease the transition for incoming students by providing an introduction to new faces, new teachers, and a more structured school day.
- All balances are due the first day of attendance.
- Summer Program days are 9a.m. – 3p.m.
- Students will need to bring a water bottle and lunch from home.
- Remember, all students need to be toilet trained.
- Students must be at least three years of age by the first day of the week in which they are enrolled.
- The oldest students eligible for enrollment will be entering first grade in August 2020.
Please CONTACT US about camp enrollment today—ten students are required to form a class, but spaces fill up quickly!