All Saints’ Summer Program is back, better than ever, and open for 2020 registration!
The Summer Program is open to the entire Austin Community for children ages 3-6. Check out all the exciting adventures right around the corner!
All Saints’ exciting, theme-based programs run from 9a.m. to 3p.m. during the summer break and are open to all families. These week-long camps are filled with hands-on games and activities, theme-related week-long projects, visits and demonstrations from community experts, as well as simple summer outdoor fun.
In looking at the guidelines for reopening schools issued by Governor Abbott and Bishop Doyle, we know now that we will not be able to offer our Summer Program in May and June. We are hopeful that schools will be allowed to reopen in July.
Summer Program Schedule
|Week Seven (July 7-10)||Ooey Gooey||$280|
|Week Eight (July 13-17)||Celebration Week||$350|
|Week Nine (July 20-24)||Movin’ & Groovin’||$350|
The All Saints’ summer program is a great way for children to meet new friends, and for prospective families to catch a glimpse of what All Saints’ Episcopal Day School is all about. It is a wonderful opportunity to ease the transition for incoming students by providing an introduction to new faces, new teachers, and a more structured school day.
- All balances are due the first day of attendance.
- Summer Program days are 9a.m. – 3p.m.
- Students will need to bring a water bottle and lunch from home.
- Remember, all students need to be toilet trained.
- Students must be at least three years of age by the first day of the week in which they are enrolled.
- The oldest students eligible for enrollment will be entering first grade in August 2020.
Please CONTACT US about camp enrollment today—ten students are required to form a class, but spaces fill up quickly!