Tour the School
Visit our School, observe our small classes, and to meet our community of Faculty and students. School tours are offered on an individual basis. Please call (512) 472-8866 to schedule a tour, or click the TOUR link above.
All Saints’ offers a limited amount of financial assistance for partial tuition. Indicate during application if you want to be considered for such assistance.
Immunizations & Screenings
A physician’s affidavit is required regarding current immunizations, by order of the Department of Family and Protective Services of the State of Texas. Also in compliance with state law, a vision/hearing screening is required for all students who are four years old or older or, are entering the School for the first time.
Should there be more applicants than space available, the School forms a Waiting Pool, with Admissions priority ordered as follows:
- Students returning from the previous school year.
- Siblings of active students.
- Active communicants of Austin’s All Saints’ Episcopal Church.
- Families closely involved with the Day School.
- Everything else being equal: The application with the earliest date.